Monday, September 14, 2009

let's paint

These past few weeks have been up, down, all around crazy. There are many amazing and positively crazy things going on, and I can't help but remember how blessed I am. But, of course, with all of positive things in life comes some challenges. The past events made me realize how fast life twists and turns, and how it will go on with or without you. With this realization, I want to look life straight in the eyes and say,

" hey you, yeah... i'm talking to you. look, this is my life and i'm going to live it how i'd like. ok? ok. "

I'm ready to take on life and live like there is no tomorrow. It doesn't matter if I have 10 hours of homework with only 4 hours left in the day or if I'm confused about what I want to do this time next year (or next week for that matter). Life is all about how you live it. Someone once told me to compare life to a great big canvas... and we should throw on all the paint that we can.

let's get painting.


P.S. sorry for the month long blog break. i don't know how i ever got through these past few weeks without you! i'm looking forward to sharing these future adventures with you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home