Thursday, November 5, 2009

reflection

As of late i've let the craziness of life seep in... way in. Last night, after finishing oodles of paper writing and editing, I sat down with a cup of tea and found myself thinking. I thought about how I've been caught up in the busy routine of college, work, and just life in general. I realized that I've missed out on the beauty of life, and I've been living this life like a race. (and not a marathon race... more of a 100 meter dash race...) These realizations made me make a choice to slow down. Now, don't get me wrong, I know that this life is going to take me through valleys, mountains, and all over the place. I'm okay with that... actually, I'm excited for that. Bring on the challenges and the triumphs! What I want to do is to make a concious choice to enjoy the beauty of everything. Everything... including the hard times and the fun times.

After last night, I woke up with a new found confidence and calmness. I love these reflection moments. Moments where time stands still and you have the ability to see into your heart and soul.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

amazing post. i need to constantly remind myself of this too, because things are so crazy and busy i let myself forget what's important in life! thanks for the lovely reminder. xoxo

November 7, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home